Roku has a “Channel Store” to add channels as your mobile have the “App Store” to add the application. Moreover, you can access Roku channel store through your Roku streaming player to add channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Vudu, Sling TV, YouTube, HBO and much more. In addition, some of these channels require for purchasing. Meanwhile, Roku also provides the free channels on your streaming device.
Now we are providing you the methods to add channels through Roku channel store. You can access Roku channel store during Roku.com/link setup and via your streaming device.
Add channels during Roku.com/link setup:
Roku allows you to add channels and apps during your Roku.com/link setup. Follow these steps to complete your process.
- Your device must be linked to your www.roku.com/link account
- Firstly, you need to activate Roku account through Roku activation code
- Create a Roku account and link it to your Roku streaming device
- Complete all on-screen process steps which are showing on your screen
- Now you are able to access your Roku channel store from the web directly
- Further, find any channel that you want to add
- Then, select “Add Channel” button to install
- Afterward, activate your channel account that you have added
Add channels through your Roku streaming device:
The second method is, add channel through your Roku streaming device.
- Roku remote control will help you to give an input in order to add channel
- Kindly press Home button on your Roku remote control
- Now you can see the home screen of your Roku
- After that, scroll and find Streaming channel option
- Click on the above option
- Once you select the channel, you will see a details option
- If you want more information about the channels, click on the details option
- Further, check you channel if it is paid or free channel
- For paid channel, you can make transaction through your added credit card or PayPal account details
- Afterward, you can see the added channel icon on your home screen
- At last, activate you channel account through the official website
Hope, the above information will help you to access Roku channel store through Roku.com/link account and your streaming device. If you are facing any problem during the process, you can call us at any time to take support.
For More Information Visit us are Website:- www.rokucom.support