Roku.Com/link Support: How to activate Roku Streaming Player
Are you having trouble in setting up your Roku.com/link device?
And browsing the internet for help?
Roku Com Support is the right place for you, where you can get immediate relief from all the problems in your Roku device and get easy step by step guidance in activating your Roku.com/link account and sorting out all the related issues within seconds at the comfort of your house. You can get online assistance via chatting, or you can talk to us at our toll-free number.
Roku is a privately owned consumer electronics company established in 2002 in California, US. Its main products are home digital products, including the SoundBridge Radio, Roku SoundBridge (network music player), the Roku Player (for home entertainment), etc.
The Roku Streaming Player, or simply Roku is a series of digital media player set-top boxes produced by Roku, Inc. A Roku streaming device receives data (the video stream) through a wired or Wi-Fi connection to an Internet router. The information is output via an audio cable, HDMI cable or a video cable. The device is compatible with any TV set.
Content is available from services such as:
- Amazon Cloud Player
- Amazon Video
- Google Play Movies & TV
- Hasbro Studios
- Ameba TV
- BBC iPlayer
- HBO Go
- Hulu Plus
- Showtime Anytime
- Tubi TV
- Sling TV
- Now TV (The UK only)
- Pandora Radio
- PlayStation Vue
- Time Warner Cable
- WWE Network
- YouTube and
- ITV Hub
The Roku Player can quickly be connected to your TV. home WiFi network, allowing you to watch. different programs and films on TV instantly without any further process. You can access your existing subscriptions (such as Netflix) to enjoy any shows you like. It is relatively easy, simple and uncomplicated to set up your Roku Player. All you have to do is to follow the directions during each step and get things done within a couple of hours. After you have setup your Roku Player, you will be able to experience instant videos, movies, and TV programs.
Follow these steps to setup Roku Player:
- First of all, check the type of your audio and video connections. (whether they are HDMI, component or composite type)
- Connect the Roku player to your TV set using a cable wire.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection (it could be wired or wireless connection)
- Then connect your power adapter to the device.
- After that, click on the power button to get access to the setup screen.
- Then it will ask for a network option, choose the appropriate option to connect to the internet.
- The network connection could start the downloading of some latest updates on the device. Wait until the installation of the updates.
- After the installation, the screen will reboot and shows you a new screen with a unique roku activation code displayed on it.
- After the above steps, open your computer and go to the website: www.roku.com/link and fill out the unique code displayed on the Roku player and click submit.
- Create a new account for the Roku and create login id and password.
- You can also do channel customization in this section.
- Setup a payment method after logging into your account.
- And once you are done with the linking process, it will display a congratulations screen, and you are good to go.
The above guide will surely help you in activating the Roku, still for a novice it could seem like a daunting task to follow these steps. Need not to worry. We also provide online roku.com/link support. Our experts are available 24*7 in your service. You can directly communicate with them to discuss your issues. They can provide you more comprehensive guide in tackling any kinds of problems during the setup process.
How to get online Roku Com Support?
Getting Roku Technical Support is an easier task. Just follow these simple steps to communicate with our expert technicians via chat:
- Go to this link: www.roku.com/link
- Click on “Leave a Message” ( you can find it at the bottom of the page on the right side)
- Insert your name in the “Introduce yourself.” box.
- Enter your email id in the next box (or you can also sign in with your Google+ or Facebook id)
- Enter your phone number.
- Insert your query in the “Message” box.
- Lastly, click on the “Send Message” button.
After the above tasks, one of our technical support team members will get in touch with you immediately and after reading your message, provide the required information. The chat will go on until the resolution of the issues on your Roku device. Our technician may need to access your system remotely to activate your Roku.
We provide support for any of these issues in Roku Streaming Player:
- Link code is not showing on the screen.
- Link code is showing on the screen even after the linking process.
- The web page is not accepting the roku link code displayed on the screen.
- Steps of get a new Roku link code.
- By what method Enter Roku code.
- How to reset your Roku device to get a new enter roku link code.
- Unable to login to your Roku account.
- Forget your login id or password.
- Where to get the serial number to enter on the web page.
- How to update your Roku device.
- Slow response of the Roku device.
- TV screen is blank.
- How to get a new code, if the code is expired.
- Playback issues
- How to customize channels in the Roku account.
- How to search for particular channels.
- Screen is blank (not showing the roku activation code)
- Problems in channel version
- Issues related to channel names
- Problems during channel switching.
Roku Customer support is just a call away during any time of the day during all days of a week. We have made rules to fulfill the requirements of our customers on the first call at very minimum price.
We have a team of certified technicians who have undergone training in roku technical support. Contact us today for any kind support during the Roku activation process.