Activate Roku.com/link account using Roku link code
These Roku activation steps will help you to activate Roku.com/link account in an easy way. Before this, determine all required belongings that are necessary for Roku.com/link account activation.
- A computer system or laptop
- Network connection, it could be wired or wireless
- System should have good signal strength
Now you can follow these steps to activate your Roku account.
- Kindly open www.roku.com/link URL first
- After that, you can enter Roku activation code on this web page
- roku.com/link supports all browser, you can use anyone
- submit your Roku link code to proceed further
- start to create Roku.com/link account
- Provide the mentioned details including name, password, verify password and email
- If already have a Roku account, you can log in with that account as well
- Simply enter your username and password
- You can also see the options when you submit the code
- Further, choose any one option which is listed on the next page
- These methods called payment method that you have to choose
- Moreover, select either credit card payment method or PayPal account option
- If you are going to select credit card method, provide your credit card details
- Otherwise enter your PayPal account details
- Again click on continue button to proceed further
- Now set a unique Roku transaction PIN for authorized purchasing
- All steps are done, start streaming with Roku
Setup your Roku devices including Roku TV and Roku streaming stick
You have to check some necessary belongings first. See the list below.
- HDMI cable or composite cable
- Roku remote control
- Power batteries
- Power Adapter
If you have all these things then you can start Roku setup process.
Roku Streaming Player Setup
- First of all, check the type of your audio and video connections. (whether they are HDMI, component or composite type)
- Connect the Roku player to your TV set using a cable wire.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection (it could be wired or wireless connection)
- Then connect your power adapter to the device.
- After that, click on the power button to get access to the setup screen.
- Then it will ask for a network option, choose the appropriate option to connect to the internet.
- The network connection could start the downloading of some latest updates on the device. Wait until the installation of the updates.
- After the installation, the screen will reboot and shows you a new screen with a unique Roku activation code displayed on it.
- After the above steps, open your computer and go to the website: roku.com/link and fill out the unique code displayed on the Roku player and click submit.
- Create a new account for the Roku and create login id and password.
- Moreover, you can also do channel customization in this section.
- Afterward, setup a payment method after logging into your account.
- And once you are done with the linking process, it will display a congratulations screen
Setup Roku Streaming Stick with HDTV
- Attach Roku streaming stick to your HDTV through HDMI port
- After that, connect Roku streaming stick to the power adapter to provide electricity
- Then, turn on your streaming stick first
- Follow the all instruction same as above to complete the on-screen instruction
- Afterward, add channel and start your streaming
Setup Roku TV on Your Wall
- There is no need to make extra cable connections
- Simply attach your Roku TV to the power outlet and turn on it
- Moreover, provide the internet connection to your TV
- Download the channels and apps from the Roku channel store and enjoy your day with Roku TV
- Further, you can use Roku remote control to give text input